How and why you should join.
- Meet fellow climbers
- Climb with experienced members in a supportive environment
- Trips planned by other members at a range of climbing areas in SE Qld and interstate
- other climbers's experience and knowledge (no formal instruction)
- information on various rockclimbing areas and climbs
- Annual dinner and Christmas party
- discounts at Brisbane climbing gyms and gear stores
- a voice and representation in climbing access issues.
Subscription fees are reviewed each year. The small fee is to cover club administration. The subscription fee does not include insurance.
For 2016 the subscription is $30.00 for the calendar year (Jan.- Dec.)
This includes an affiliation membership with the Australian Climbing Association (ACA).
We are not a training organisation, new subscribers who do not have rock climbing skills are directed towards the many good professional organisations offering instruction. Applications are only considered from persons over 18 years with at least basic climbing experience. We do not have club gear that can be borrowed, (you would be expected to have your own harness and boots as a minimum).
If you are under 18 years old or have children interested in climbing , please see this page.
It is a requirement that individual climbers take responsibility for their own safety at all times. The club accepts no liability for any injuries that may result as all climbing is undertaken on basis as a private individual.
Contact a member of the committee to discuss subscription. The form is available here. Please note that bank transfer should not be used by new subscribers without first contacting a committee member.